1 OUR BASIC POSITION ON PERSONAL INFORMATION
2 DEFINITION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The term "personal information" shall mean information concerning a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description contained in said information, and that can be easily collated with other information, thereby enabling the identification of a specific individual.
3 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
City Connection collects personal information only in the following cases with the consent of the user. City Connection will not collect personal information from any third party without the consent of the user.
- Upon registration for various services provided by City Connection
- If you apply for our prizes and respond to a questionnaire
- If you contact us by telephone or e-mail
- In the event of signing a contract with us with respect to our business, etc.
- If you apply for our recruitment
4 INTENDED USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
City Connection will not handle personal information for any purpose other than the following, except when we have obtained the consent of the individual or as provided by law.
- For the provision of services which are registered by the individual
- For the shipment and provision of purchased products
- For the distribution of information by e-mailing services (DM, etc.)
- For the purpose of providing information regarding City Connection and our events or asking for responses to questionnaires
- For the fulfillment of our contracts with our business partners
- For providing various services such as gift campaigns and contests
- For recruitment process and the management of human resources and employees
- To conduct and publicize statistical researches and tabulation in a manner that does not specify an individual within the scope of IR and marketing requirements
- For indicating various rankings in our services
5 PROVISION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTY
City Connection will not provide personal information to any third party other than in the following cases, except when we have obtained the consent of the individual or as provided by law.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a state organ, a local government, or a person entrusted thereby in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations
- Cases where it is necessary for the protection of human life, body, or property of a person and where there are justifiable grounds, such as difficulty in obtaining the consent of the individual
- In the event we determine that it is appropriate to respond to inquiries in light of the contents of such inquiry
- When requested by a court, a public prosecutor's office, the police, a bar association, a consumer center, or other organization or individual similar thereto
- Cases where the handling of personal information is entrusted to a subcontractor
- In the event of the provision of services and products to the users from our business outsourcee
- Cases where information necessary for collecting fees for information fees, etc. is provided
- In the event the related business of the Shop is entrusted to the contractor of the Shop
6 PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
City Connection will strictly manage the collected personal information under our responsibility. In addition, in the event that the handling of personal information is entrusted to a third party, it is mandatory under the contract to ensure strict control.
7 DISCLOSURE, CORRECTION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
City Connection will take appropriate action in the event the user applies for disclosure, correction, or deletion of personal information and when we acknowledge such application to be reasonable.
Please inform us from the contacts listed below under "9. CONTACT INFORMATION REGARDING HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ".
8 CHANGES IN THE HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The revision will be announced on this page and become effective immediately.
9 CONTACT INFORMATION REGARDING THE HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION